Building Better Business in the Hunter
THE HUNTER REGION BEC
The Hunter Region BEC is one of over 100 BEC’s that operate nationally to provide new and existing micro, small and medium business clients with practical assistance in business planning, advice on marketing, budgeting and cash flow.
The assistance offered by the Hunter Region BEC is independent and confidential. Fees are cost-effective and affordable. HRBEC can assist in the areas of the establishment of new small business enterprises and existing small to medium enterprises who are experiencing issues, want to grow , or just want to be better.
Need to expand your home office, relocating or downsizing? Why not consider The Hunter Region Business Enterprise Centre. The Centre is centrally located in the Hunter Valley and is close to the Hunter Expressway.
- Centrally located ½ hour to Newcastle and Singleton and 15 minutes to Maitland and Cessnock, close to Hunter Expressway
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Air conditioned and carpeted
- Cost effective monthly fee includes electricity, rates, cleaning, security, council and water rates
- Subsidised rents – conditions apply
- Free off street parking for you, your staff and clients