Awards open Monday 6th May 2019
Is it your year to experience the euphoria of winning a trophy in the 26th Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards?
Entering your business into these prestigious awards is an incredible opportunity to gain public recognition for the energy you and your team have put into building a solid business. Unlike other Awards, the Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards are not a popularity vote, they are about valuing and recognising businesses that are built on viable and sustainable foundations. Our judges look at your motivation for starting your business, the distinct ways you serve your niche, your determination to overcome challenges, your innovations, and your commitment to excellence.
There are 19 categories to choose from including New Business (less than 2 yrs) NEIS (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme) business, Internet Based Businesses, Hospitality and Tourism, Home Based Business, Health Services, Not for Profit and Professional Services.
The Hunter Region has many amazing but uncelebrated businesses, now it’s your turn to shine. Award Entries open on the 6th May 2019 and close Sunday 28th July 2019.
This year the Gala Dinner to celebrate our regions Business Excellence will be held at Cessnock Leagues Club on Friday night the 20th September 2019.
Are you still sitting on the fence about entering the Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards?
- Business awards helps develop consumer trust in your business. Clients, Customers and Businesses feel more confident about doing business with Award finalists and Award Winners – They must have been doing something right to be in the running for an award.
- Often owners get so caught up in the day to day that the big picture goals get lost. Entering the Hunter Region Business Excellence awards helps you regain focus on your business, where you’ve come from, the challenges you overcame and your achievements. It also reminds you to focus on your vision for the future.
- Being in the Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards is a fabulous way to gain awareness for your business. Award Finalists and Winners have a great opportunity to increase awareness about your business through social & traditional media. Adding Award logos to your promo material, email footers and website is not only a talking point with clients, it adds to your business credentials.
- There’s nothing like being recognized for the hard work you and your team put into building your business. It’s a great morale booster for your team.
- Being an award finalist or award winner helps your business stand out from your competition. Let’s face it an average businesses can’t be bothered to enter awards because they know they’ve not got what it takes to win. Entering the Hunter Region Business Excellence Awards makes you stand out in your niche as a business who strives for excellence; you gain your client’s attention; and you’ll confirm that they’ve chosen the right business to work with.
- Award winning businesses find it easier to recruit quality staff.
- Award winners don’t get questioned about their pricing. Clients feel that in order to win they must amazing at what they do and therefore be worth the price they charge.
Running awards couldn’t be successful without the wonderful support of our sponsors.
We really appreciate the following sponsors who are making this year’s awards possible.
More sponsorship opportunities are still available and very welcome.
This is a great way to promote your business. Please download the sponsor pack using the link below to become involved.
Finalist for 2018
- Achieving Solutions Nursing Services
- Adept IT Solutions PTY LTD
- Advanced school of beauty
- Always Clear Pools N Spas
- AMP Advice Vintage Wealth
- Andrew Beattie
- Ann-Maria Martin
- Beyond Ballooning
- Bliss Beauty & Body
- Body and Mind 2000
- Brugel Creative
- Cessnock Performing Arts Centre
- Chameleon Play Cafe
- Chase Limousines
- Coalfields Climate Control Pty Ltd
- Coutts Solicitors & Conveyances
- Designs in the Vines
- Di Wilson Photography
- Elizabeth McGovern
- Entwined Wire Designs
- Evelina Maroulis
- Evolution Hair Co.
- Genea Newcastle Pty Ltd
- Gymnastics 21
- HANDMADE IN THE HUNTER MARKETS
- Hunter Land Management Pty Ltd
- Hunter pet Motel Pty Ltd
- Ian Jones
- Jeremy Dawes
- jubilo gelato
- Keith Tulloch Wine
- Kerryn Tippett
- KIRKWOODS INSTITUTE of KARATE
- Kis Marketing
- kurl web
- Kyzac Protective Coatings
- Lara O’Donnell
- Lisa-Maree Horder Hairstylist
- Mackenzie Jeffrey
- Magnetic Shots Pty Ltd
- Maryann Woods
- McAllister Legal Services
- Merchant Business Brokers
- MV Solar Pty Ltd
- Newcastle Ghost Tours
- Newcastle MBA Group Training
- Palfreyman Chartered Accountant
- Property Solutions 101 Pty Ltd
- Purple Pear Farm
- Salon Ten
- Samantha Nicholls
- Sarah Fenton – MTA Mobile Travel Agent
- Seed People Consulting Pty Ltd
- Shane Meister
- Shear Abilities
- Simone Palfreyman
- Survivor’s R Us Incorporated
- The Measured Marketer Pty Ltd
- The Mine Shaft Restaurant
- The Remington Motor Inn
- The Whistler Maitland
- True chocolate & Ice creamery Lounge
- Vaperise Pty Ltd trading as Grumpy Vapes
- Wired Stems
- Wollombi Road Providore
Business of The Year winners since 1993
- 2018 – Genea Newcastle Pty Ltd
- 2017 – Remington Motor Inn
- 2016 – Taste of the Country
- 2015 – Deltawater Solutions
- 2014 – Hummingbird Electronics
- 2013 – Banjo Bushland Retreat
- 2012 – Gecko Security
- 2011 – itti bitti nappy co.
- 2010 – BINK Creative
- 2009 – MBA Group Training and Personnel
- 2009 – MBA Group Training and Personnel
- 2008 – Justin Norris Swim Academy
- 2007 – RTC Group
- 2006 – Banjos Bushland Retreat
- 2005 – Northern Highland Travel
- 2004 – Country Farm Delights
- 2003 – And the Winner is Oscars
- 2002 – Maitland Mutual Building Society
- 2001 – Ivanhoe Wines
- 2000 – Hunter Valley Travellers Rest
- 1999 – Kurri Kurri Bowling Club
- 1998 – JB’s Automotive Image
- 1997 – Moncrieff Fabrications
- 1996 – JB’s Automotive Image
- 1995 – Watchman Golf Pty Ltd
- 1994 – Goldman’s pet and Produce
- 1993 – Molleys Seafoods