InGear Mechanical provide the convenience of onsite mobile mechanical repairs and servicing at your home or workplace. We also have a fully equipped mechanical workshop for larger repairs at Tomago.
A local family owned and operated business, InGear Mechanical proudly services all areas around Newcastle including; the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Maitland, Raymond Terrace, Tomago, Beresfield, Thornton, Williamtown, Stockton, Rutherford, Sandgate, Heatherbrae, Hexham and Medowie.
InGear Mechanical was first established in 2015 by Jarrod and his wife Brodie. Jarrod has many years of experience in the automotive industry. Working in and managing several workshops including working as a mobile mechanic for a few years prior to starting InGear Mechanical.
Possessing trade qualifications in both mechanical and auto electrical works, InGear Mechanical prides itself on quality workmanship, knowledge, experience and exceptional customer service.
Our services include:
- General & logbook servicing and tune-ups
- Brake & clutch repairs
- Suspension checks, replacements & upgrades
- Engine light diagnosis & repairs
- Starting & charging system inspection & repairs
- Computer diagnostics
- Breakdown assistance
- Cooling system servicing, diagnostics & repairs
- Windscreen chip & crack repairs
- Tyre puncture repairs
- Auto electrical repairs
- Audio installations
- Pre-purchase vehicle inspections
- Pink & Blue slips (Workshop only)
- Starter motor repairs
- Alternators, plugs & leads
- Ignition coil replacements
- Vehicle air conditioning services (re-gassing, installation, service and repair)
InGear Mechanical is accredited with MTANSW and ARC and is an approved Inspection station for the RMS. We welcome Fleet and individual customers.
InGear Mechanical can be contacted on 02 4964 9965.