Paul Causley (Registered Psychologist)
He completed his studies in Psychology to Honours level at the University of Newcastle in 1998. After employment as a Youth Worker he obtained Conditional Registration as a Psychologist in January 2001 and was granted full Registration in December 2003.Paul has worked as an Onsite Counsellor at a local Mine, Vietnam Veterans Counselling Service Outreach Counsellor, Rehabilitation Consultant (RTW/Worker’s Compensation), School Counsellor and Private Practice Psychologist.Robyn Causley (Practice Manager)
Robyn worked as a Registered Nurse at the Royal Newcastle Hospital (when it overlooked the beach) and has postgraduate qualifications in Rehabilitation Nursing. Robyn has also taken time out to raise three daughters in their early years. She will bring a wide variety of skills and a caring nature to her role as Practice Manager.
Causley Psychology Vision The Causley Psychology vision is significantly impacted by our Christian world view and includes:
- To treat all people with respect and dignity
- To provide effective, professional and appropriate psychological counselling
- To value honesty and integrity in all practice activities
- Belief in the potential and value of all people
- To appreciate the privilege of being involved in people’s lives when things are difficult
10% of all income received by Causley Psychology will be donated to a local or overseas charity.