Don’t really need a permanent office?
Maybe you just want a desk space to work from occasionally? Somewhere uninterrupted to stimulate those creative thoughts? A “place to park” for the day while you’re on the road but still need to catch up on that pesky paperwork? Our shared workspace alternative might just suit. Options are a casual book as you need, a day here and there, or a regular arrangement (e.g. each Monday), which includes Wi-Fi, tea/coffee and use of private interview rooms for up to 2 hours.
Contact us now with your enquiry including pricing.
- Available weekdays 9 am – 5 pm
- Own desk for the day
- Air conditioned and carpeted office
- Centrally located ½ hour to Newcastle and Singleton and 15 minutes to Maitland and Cessnock, close to Hunter Expressway
- Free WiFi, tea and coffee, interview room
- Computer with Microsoft office available – see admin for costs
- Book a day, or a few days
- Printing and binding available – see admin for costs
- Deals for multiple days
- Free off-street parking
- Disabled access