Don’t really need a permanent office?
Maybe you just want a desk space to work from occasionally? Somewhere uninterrupted to stimulate those creative thoughts? A “place to park” for the day (or an hour or 2) while you’re on the road but still need to catch up on that pesky paperwork? Our shared workspace alternative might just suit. Options are a casual book as you need, a day here and there, or a regular arrangement (e.g. each Monday), which includes Wi-Fi, tea/coffee and use of private interview rooms for up to 2 hours.
Contact us now with your enquiry including pricing.
- Available weekdays 9 am – 5 pm
- Own desk for the day
- Air conditioned and carpeted office
- Centrally located close to Hunter Expressway ½ hour to Newcastle and Singleton and 15 minutes to Maitland and Cessnock,
- Free WiFi, tea and coffee, interview room
- Computer with Microsoft office available – see admin for costs
- Book 1/2 a day, or a few days or just an hour or 2
- Printing and binding available – see admin for costs
- Deals for multiple days
- Free off-street parking
- Disabled access