Want to start your own business but don’t know where to start?
The New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) may be the answer
NEIS training helps job seekers achieve a nationally recognised qualification and is a Centrelink approved activity for up to 13 weeks.
Depending on the type of small business the job seeker is planning, a NEIS provider will refer them to the appropriate training,
- Certificate III in Micro-Business Operations or
- Certificate IV in New Small Business.
During the training job seekers will develop a NEIS Business Plan which will need to be approved by their NEIS provider.
NEIS can provides you with the support you need to start your own business, including:
- Training in Small Business Management
- Mentoring and advice for twelve months
- Financial support during the first nine months of operations* (*subject to eligibility criteria)
Would you like to know more?
Come alone to our info session