9 Keys to unlock online opportunities in 2021
Learn what your current and potential customers are searching for online and how to position your business as the solution.
Whether you’re planning or updating your website or developing your digital marketing plan; understanding how customers use the web to search and find what they want will give you valuable insights and highlight opportunities to meet their needs.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover how digital strategies can help you engage your customers and grow your business.
- Learn why having a digital marketing strategy is vital to building your businesses visibility.
- Review your social media profile and performance.
- Explore website essentials including domain names, platforms and keywords.
- Learn how to optimise your website for search engines (SEO).
- Review your customer’s online buying experience.
- Learn how to leverage your business reviews and rating.
- Discover how to offer customer service online.
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity and simple measures you can take to protect your business and your client’s privacy.
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell, Rochelle McLennan and Troy White – Digital Business Advisors with the Hunter Region Business Hub. Everything will be explained in plain English to help you understand digital strategies you can use to engage your customers and grow your business.
Who Should attend?
Are you a Sole Trader or small business owner who is keen to get digital working for your business? Do you have a current ABN and less than 20 employees? If so, you’re invited!
You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program.
Muswellbrook Chamber of Commerce
IN PERSON EVENT
To make it safe and easy for you to participate we are following NSW Health’s Covid Safe Guidelines.
- You are required to practice Covid safe hygiene including using sanitizer and social distancing.
- You may be required to wear a mask in the training room.
- If you are unwell or have visited a Covid hotspot in the 14 days prior to the workshop we ask you not to attend.
for more info please email email@example.com or call the Hub on (02) 4936 2557 .