Blogging – It’s Easier Than You Think
Blogging is contextual marketing in action. Blogs are a fantastic way to create cornerstone content that you can repurpose across platforms. But they can be challenging to maintain!
Stuck for ideas? Not sure what to write about next? Worried that nobody is reading it? We’re here to change that!
There are 4 key elements for successful blogging – and you can do them! Join us as we demystify the process and give you the tools for creative success.
- Discover customised communication
- Learn how to connect with your customer during their buying cycle
- Understand how blogs create brand awareness
- Build your reputation as an expert
- Find out how blogs develop your client relationships
- Blogging is an affordable marketing tool
This workshop will help you get on top of your blogging and deliver quality content.
Suitable for beginners and intermediate DIY small business people.
This workshop is being presented by Kimberlie & Iain, Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
Hosted by Hunter Region Business Hub as part of the Digital Business Solutions program, a government initiative from by ASBAS (Australian Small Business Advisory Services).