Create Connect Convert – Port Stephens
Create a digital marketing strategy that magnetises your ideal client to your business. Connect with your current and potential customers through meaningful content and get your business found on Google. Convert browsers into buyers; exceed your customer’s online buying expectations.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy to build your business’s visibility.
- Review your brand assets, social media profile, and performance to connect authentically with your audience.
- Connect your website essentials including domain names, and keywords.
- Learn how to create content to gain search engine ranking (SEO).
- Review your customer’s online buying experience to increase conversion.
- Convert your customer service, business reviews, and ratings into sales.
- Convert simple cybersecurity measures into the protection of your client’s privacy and trust in your business.
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell, Rochelle McLennan, and Troy White – Digital Business Advisors with the Hunter Region Business Hub. Everything will be explained in plain English to help you understand digital strategies you can use to engage your customers and grow your business.
Who Should attend?
Are you a Sole Trader or small business owner who is keen to get digital working for your business? Do you have a current ABN and less than 20 employees? If so, you’re invited!
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Port Stephens Council, the Digital Solutions program, Australian Small Business Advisory Service, and the Hunter Region Business Hub.
You’ll receive your Zoom link to the webinar.