Engage your Customers with Outstanding Content
In a crowded marketplace you need to stand out from the crowd and be seen by potential clients and customers. Knowing what to say, when to say it and exactly who to say it to will help you develop your Know, Like, Trust factor.
Join us and learn about the different types of customers and unlock the best way to interact with them at all stages of the buying cycle.
In this workshop you will: –
- Discover the 7 types of content consumers.
- Learn the styles of content that keep people’s attention
- Develop and understanding of the Know, Like, Trust, Buy cycle
- Build customer loyalty through your content
- Identify enticing options –
- Understand the importance of your Call to Action.
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell – Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.Who Should attend?
Are you a Sole Trader or small business owner who is keen to get your email marketing and databases working for you?
Essential You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program.