Getting started with eCommerce
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how to choose the right eCommerce platform for your business
- Understand the key features you need to sell successfully online
- Learn about sales channels and how to use them for your business
- Identify different payment gateways and how to take payments online
- Discover how to write amazing product descriptions
- Find out how to keep your customers coming back for more
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell – Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub via Zoom.
You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop and be located in the Newcastle, Port Stephens, Lower Hunter, Upper Hunter or Central Coast of NSW.
Who Should attend?
Are you a small business owner who is keen to get your eCommerce working for you in your business ? Do you have a current ABN and less that 20 employees? Then come along, we’ll help take the mystery out of LinkedIn for you.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program.
To make it safe and easy for you to participate we are holding this workshop online via Zoom. You will need to install Zoom on your computer to join the workshop. If you need help will setting up Zoom please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hub on (02) 4936 2557 at least 3 days before the workshop and we can help you set it up.