Instagram Your Small Business Marketing Tool
Are you missing out on the 9 million active Australian Instagram Users? Do you have a product to sell that is visual?
Are you frustrated with the time it takes to do Social posts?
This workshop is specifically tailored to get you excited about Instagram and using it as a vital marketing tool in your business to access customers aged 18-45.
During the morning session of this Digital Online Workshop you’ll
Instagram for business
- Setting up your business profile
- Contact information and direct messaging
- Following and followers
- Influencers and online networking
Understanding your audience
- Who uses Instagram
- Demographics of your target audience
- What do you know about your audience
- How to think like your ideal customer
- Where do you find your people
- Search, Hashtags and Mentions
Find your own unique Insta Style
- Scroll stopping images are essential
- Learn the basics of great product photography
- Discover how to edit images in Instagram without using filters
Create your message
- What to write, content using on brand Word Banks
- Branding message, colours and theme
- Customer Engagement through problem solving
- Discover Hashtags and how to use them
- Hashtag research tools
- Choose the right Hashtags to get your customers attention
- How to use Hashtags effectively
- Where to place your Hashtags
- How to follow Hashtags
- What are stories?
- How to use them successfully
Your Social Media Strategy
- Plan your strategy
- Batch your posts
- Sharing your posts
- Competitions & giveaway loops
Rochelle McLennan – Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
To make it safe and easy for you to participate we are holding this workshop online via Zoom. You will need to install Zoom on your computer to join the workshop. If you need help will setting up Zoom please email email@example.com or call the Hub on (02) 4936 2557 at least 3 days before the workshop and we can help you set it up.
Essential You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program For the health of our clients due to Corona Virus the Hunter Region Business Hub is moving all workshops online.