About this event
Have you been operating your business but you’ve been shut down by Covid-19?
Have you lost your job and want to create income for your family?
Now is the time to take a look at foundations you want to build for your business and ensure when you startup again, you’re in a strong position to grow.
Not sure what your next step should be?
Learn about the basics of starting & growing your own business in Australia and how to be a success in this FREE small business mini workshop.
You’ll learn about
- The benefits and pitfalls of being in your own business
- The importance of researching your business idea
- How to see if your business idea will make you money
- Setting up your business the right way with an ABN and business name
- How to create your own business plan
- 10 steps to your business success
Reserve your ticket to this FREE Start Your Own Business ONLINE mini workshop with The Hub’s Business Adviser Kimberlie Clare-Campbell
For more info please phone 4936 2557 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org