Is your website and social media working for your business?
Could your business systems be simplified?
Are you unsure about your privacy protection obligations?
The Digital Solutions Program, (a new Australian Government Initiative), will help you answer these essential questions. Delivered by the Hunter Region Business Hub, this program empowers small businesses across Newcastle, The Hunter, Port Stephens and Central Coast to make the most of digital opportunities.
Supporting you in key business areas
- Assess & suggest improvements to your website and online selling tools.
- Help you create a digital marketing strategy that gets results.
- Show you how software can save you time & increase your profitability.
- Explain Online Security and Data Privacy in plain English.
Our goal is to help you increase your digital presence, profitability, sustainability and security.
How we help you
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell and Iain MacDougall are your highly experienced Digital Advisors. We are ready to help you navigate digital business solutions with unbiased practical business advice. Through the Digital Business Solutions program we can support you to assess your digital needs and develop an action plan to improve your digital skill set through a combination of
- one on one consulting
- hands on skill development workshops
Are you eligible?
- Are you a Micro or Small Business with less than 20 employees?
- Do you have a current ABN or ACN?
- Is your business located in Newcastle, The Hunter, Port Stephens or Central Coast?
If you’ve answered YES to these 3 questions you can access this highly subsidised service (your investment for a 1:1 is only $27.50 incl. GST per hour) through the Hunter Region Business Hub. Our Digital Business Advisors will meet with you at your business premises or in your local area.
If you’re interested in getting the most out of your business’ digital efforts please book your free discovery call us now on 1300 304 794 (or click the button below).
Websites and eCommerce
Websites & eCommerce
- Does your website look beautiful but doesn’t rank in google?
- Do your clients know what you do within 6 seconds of landing on your site?
- Is your eCommerce site traffic down, are your sales a bit slow?
To get a genuine unbiased analysis of your current website or eCommerce sites performance and learn what you can do to drive customers to your website and make more sales give us a call to book your website analysis.
Social Media & Digital Marketing
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Do you struggle to post consistently in social media?
- Is choosing the right Social Media platform for your business confusing?
- When you do post do you feel no-one is listening?
We can help take the struggle out of Social Media and Digital Marketing by creating an easy to follow plan focusing on making the most of time and your brands strengths .
- Can using software make your business more productive and cost effective?
- Having you been looking at software solutions but are confused by all the bells and whistles?
- Are you frustrated with the software packages your using not linking seamlessly together?
Finding the right software for the job is key to making your staff more productive and streamlining your processes. We have delved into small business software and can suggest programs that suit your needs and your budget.
Privacy & Data Security
Privacy & Data Security
- Do you know your responsibilities?
- How do you know if your clients data is secure or if it’s been hacked?
Hands-on Strategic Digital Workshop for Small Businesses
MASTER YOUR BUSINESS GRAPHICS WITH CANVA
In this hands-on intensive 4 hour workshop you will:
Create scroll stopping images and graphics for social media, promotions and your website.
In this hands on workshop, presented by Amanda O’Bryan from Creative Queen Bees you will learn how to use Canva to bring your small business brand to life.
Create scroll stopping designs that tell the story of your brand to connect with your audience, including:
- The basics of branding
- How to select images for your brand
- How to put your images, text and graphics together with ‘on-brand’ design
- An overview of the Canva Dashboard and interface
- What are the essential Canva tools
- How to produce quality images and graphics for digital and print
BYO Laptop & mobile device
This workshop is being presented by Amanda O’Bryan, founder and creative director of the Award-winning creative services studio, Creative Queen Bees.
Hosted by Hunter Region Business Hub as part of the Digital Business Solutions program, a government initiative from by ASBAS (Australian Small Business Advisory Services).
HURRY only 15 places still available!
Building Your Brand on Instagram!
Do you have an Instagram business account? Not sure why you should?
Here’s SIX reasons why YOU SHOULD BE ON INSTAGRAM right now, displaying your products and services to your potential customers:
- Research has revealed that over 75% of people (ViSenze) browsing online, are inspired to make purchases based on image and video content alone – Instagram uses images and video in a highly visual way and is perfect for capturing this market.
- Using Instagram is inexpensive, easy to learn, and a great resource for new (and old) businesses getting on their feet
- In June 2018, 500 million active users were checking out their Instagram feed daily
- 80% of Instagram users are outside the US
- People engaged with brands on Instagram 10x more than Facebook, 54x more than Pinterest, and 84x more than Twitter
- AND when people do follow a brand on Instagram, 75% are more likely to take action (make a purchase, download a document, etc)
Great reasons, right? BUT …
To build an effective Instagram brand, you need STRATEGY which Gillian Maxlow from Maxedout Solutions will reveal, step by step, during this HANDS ON WORKSHOP:
- How to develop an engaging profile, with an effective theme that uniquely represents the style of your product and services
- Discovering where your potential customers are hanging out and how to engage with them
- Learning why hashtags are so important and which ones you need to be using
- Introducing you to effective stories
- Which complimentary apps will assist you in creating amazing images
- Ways to promote your products and services on Instagram
- Why you need to analysis your Instagram statistics and what this data will tell you
What do you need to bring for the workshop:
An Instagram Business account – if you don’t have this right now, you’ll receive instructions on how to set this up
- A mobile phone or device, connected to the internet
- The Instagram app downloaded onto your mobile phone or device, and connected to your Instagram account
- Your mobile phone or device charger
- Notepad and pen