Hunter Region Business Hub (The Hub) offers professional, confidential guidance to micro, small and medium sized businesses across the Hunter.
The Hub provides assistance to those considering starting up a new business, looking to grow or facing difficulties with their existing business.
Services include one on one guidance and support from experienced business people, and may include marketing, mentoring, network activities and affordable skills development workshops.
Our staff also have a network of specialist businesses, Government and non-Government organisations we can refer to when assisting our clients.
- ABN registration
- Business development and coaching
- Business planning
- Cash flow
- Customer relations
- Goal setting
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) for eligible unemployed
- Grant writing assistance
- Strategic planning
- Tender writing assistance
- Business workshops
- Growth strategies
- Taxation and record keeping
- Start-up information including how to research and test viability of your idea